Come join us for a wonderful shopping experience to find your perfect plants. You don’t want to miss out on our low prices.
Plant Sales for 2023 will be:
- mid-April until mid-October
- second and fourth Wednesdays of the month
Member-Only Plant Sales – In addition to plant sale dates listed below, we offer occasional member-only sales. Members will find information about these sales on our Member Only Access page. If you’re interested in becoming an MGFTC member so you can attend these salesw, please see our membership information page.
Please Note: We will not be selling vegetable starts, fruit trees, or flower baskets this year.
Payment methods include credit, checks or cash. Please note that if you are paying with cash, we cannot give change.
Location and Directions
The Plant Sale Nursery is located at Yauger Park in west Olympia. Parking is on Alta Street – off of Capital Mall Drive – behind The Park at Cooper Point Apartments.
Location on Google Maps
Park at the far end of the lot. Walk down the the gravel path to the left of the Dirt Works Demonstration Garden. The nursery is past the demonstration garden at the end of the path. Signs will be posted on sale days.
Plant Sale Gift Certificates!
- Purchase your certificate online via CheddarUp.
- Certificates can ONLY be redeemed in person at the MGFTC Plant Sale Nursery during regularly scheduled Plant Sales. (See dates below.)
- Certificates can be purchased in $25 increments up to $100.
- Certificates will be mailed and will typically arrive within a week of purchase.
- Wednesday, April 26 – 10am to 1pm
- Wednesday, May 10 – 10am to 1pm
- Wednesday, May 24 – 10am to 1pm
- Wednesday, June 14 – 10am to 1pm
- Wednesday, June 28 – 10am to 1pm
- Wednesday, July 12 – 10am to 1pm
- Wednesday, July 26 – 10am to 1pm
- Wednesday, August 9 – 10am to 1pm
- Wednesday, August 23 – 10am to 1pm
- Wednesday, September 13 – 10am to 1pm
- Wednesday, September 27 – 10am to 1pm
- FINAL SALE OF THE SEASON
Wednesday, October 11 – 10am to 1pm